Monday, January 19, 2009
Ugh. After a really good workout at the YMCA, I totally undid all that 'healthiness' and had Nick stop at Culver's on the way home. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
But anyways, my dad is coming back over tonight! Yay! He was here on Saturday for the day and left Sunday morning. We took the kids to Toys R Us and Brynn picked out some Littlest Pet Shop stuff and we got Nicholas a heavy duty-big kid basketball hoop! To say that he loves it would be putting it very very mildly. The first thing he does upon waking up in the morning is run downstairs, pick up the basketball, and start shooting, and it's the last thing he's doing before bedtime!
But anyways, I can't wait for my dad to come back! I really miss my parents so bad and hope that some day we will be in the same city as them! The kids are crazy about their grandparents!
Speaking of kids, I promised some pictures, so here are some of a mini-shoot I did with Brynn earlier during Nicholas' nap, and a few random ones from the past week! I'm off to start the chili!
I think this one is my favorite!
Playing with her wiggly tooth to make Mommy gag
Banana frown face
After we made a gingerbread house a week ago (she's pretending to eat it!)
Trying to stay warm the night it was -11 degrees out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe how old they both look, especially Brynn- she has lost so much of that little baby girl look and has turned into a little lady already! Time goes by way too quickly.
What kind of photo editing software do you use? Photoshop? Brian got me a Nikon D80 for Christmas and I'm excited to play with it.
I converted over. I'm trying to get used to this whole thing, rather than Xanga. I actually am going to convert all my stuff over to this also! I'm happy to be a stalker here!!=)
Post a Comment