Friday, February 20, 2009
Whew! What a busy week this has been! I'm ready for the weekend and to have Nick home all day tomorrow and Sunday.
I've really been doing good with the whole working out thing! I ran 3 miles on the eliptical for the past 2 days (Rachel + treadmill = disaster), and I am so proud of myself! That's what I was doing when I was so thin before Nick and I were married. It just feels so good to work out, yet I'm pregnant!!
I didn't work out with either of my previous pregnancies and really felt like a fat cow around this time with both of them, but I'm feeling really energetic and noticing that my normal 7-month love handles are actually SHRINKING! Nick even said that he could tell I'd lost weight on my hips! Woot woot!
I'm still eating alot, gotta make sure baby is getting calories! So it's nice on that end! For dinner tonight we went a little south of the border. I made taco seasoned chicken with a great bbq-chili sauce, corn, black beans & rice, and cornbread!! :) Brynn actually ate everything! Well, not the rice but even my pregnant nose could hardly handle THAT!
Right now, Nick is out picking a movie for us to watch, and I think I'm going to go ahead and bake some brownies just because I need a little something sweet!
That's it for now, here are a couple pictures I haven't gotten around to posting yet...
Brynn after losing her fourth tooth!! (Can you freakin' believe it?!!?!)


3 comments:
Yay for Friday:) Send some of that motivation my way,I hate running on the treadmill and I don't have any excuses not to!
where are you rach???? haha hope things are good
where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Post a Comment