Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're back!

Florida was awesome, but I am SO glad to be home! My bed was oh so comfortable, the kids are having fun playing with all their toys (even though they are supposed to be napping!), and best of all, I'm able to kiss my husband anytime I want!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our Florida vacation!

Our little beach bunny Brynn!

21.jpg

20.jpg

The water was so cold, I don't know how they could stand it!

19.jpg

My gorgeous mom at the zoo :)

18.jpg

Brynn hamming it up in St. Augustine

17.jpg 16.jpg

Nana and her little sunshine!

15.jpg

My kids actually looking alike for once!

14.jpg 13.jpg

My new favorite of Brynnie

12.jpg

My sisters and I took off for Key West last weekend...it. was. awesome. to get away from the kids and just have some quality sister time!

At the Flying Monkey (best slush drinks EVER)

9.jpg

Posing under the "No Drinking While Pregnant" sign and holding my ice cream and H2O...

8.jpg

*sigh*

7.jpg

Laur and Kace at Bahia Honda!

6.jpg

My absolutely gorgeous little sis!

5.jpg

Yeah. She definitely needed a good delousing after that one...

4.jpg


We gave them our leftovers and $1 for a beer

3.jpg

Lauren again! I never get to photograph her so I took a ton!

2.jpg

Love it :)

1.jpg

Leaving Monday morning...

11.jpg 10.jpg

That's it! Be sure to be checking my photography blog for Nick's mom's wedding pictures, Zach and Jen's engagement shoot, and an a-freaking-dorable sibling session!

1 comments:

Sperkins said...

I do have zofran!!! It hasnt gotten rid of the nausea except for like an hour after I take it I have relief. To be honest. the nausea has let up!! I actually have normal days where as before I did not. I just want every day to be normal :)