Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I had an AWESOME doctor's appointment today! I'm a *good* (doc's words) 2 cms dilated, 50% effaced, and baby is head down, ready to go!
Plus, I have a final date that she will induce me if I don't go into labor on my own...May 15th!
And the best thing is that for the past three weeks now, I haven't gained a POUND! Woo hoo! I thought for sure after a weekend of Ben & Jerry's, rice krispie treats, and Dairy Queen I was going to shoot up on the scale! So my grand total for this whole pregnancy is only 25 pounds! Yay! With Brynn I gained close to SEVENTY and with Nicholas it was about 45!
Here's the belly!

Baby "It" has really been hurting me lately! I can actually HEAR my it's stupid foot 'popping' against my lowest rib on really hard jabs. It makes me queasy it hurts so bad! I actually will shout/yell, "OUCH!" on the random times it does it. Nicholas now will look at me and say, "Baby...hurt?" Grrrrr.
But still, I am really hoping that this baby does NOT come until the 15th. Brynn's graduation is the 14th, so I would like to be able to sit comfortably through that without a newborn, and also just be able to concentrate on her special day!
Alright, that's about it for baby news...wish me luck, I think I'm going to ask my grandparents for a loan tomorrow...
4 comments:
you look fantastic!
Ohhh you make me sickkkk with how cute you look! Get out of town! :o)
Wow, you're all belly!!:) You look great!!
u look so good! ur all belly looking at u from behind u would have no idea u were preg!
Post a Comment