Sunday, February 28, 2010
I can't believe my little man is three years old! It seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting the birth of our first son! We were living in Lafayette in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment and had just celebrated our 1st anniversary!
Today was a busy day getting ready for his party, and so many times I felt myself just starting at Nicholas...wondering where the heck the last three years went!
Right before we left for the Incredible Pizza Company, I pulled Nicholas outside for a few birthday shots. Will someone please tell him to stop with the whole "growing up" thing? I really don't see how it's necessary.
Once we got to the Incredible Pizza Company, it was packed and they weren't ready for our party yet. So we had to wait in the car. I obviously got bored since I have the waiting skills of a 2 year old...
We finally got our cute little room!
We were soon joined by our great friends and their kids! I just love this shot, everything going on and Nicholas was doing this, for no one's enjoyment but his own!
three.
This picture, this one right here...makes my eyes well up. Gah. LOOK at him. LOOK. AT. HIM. How frickin' old does he look? My goodness! I swear he was just a baby, and then he went and got all big and handsome and not babyish.
Oh, I just think he's edible in this picture. Just edible. Brynn picked out that claw grabber thingamajig for him and it was a big hit!
My boy loves his Thomas!
A cute card from Papa and Nana J
Daddy helping Nicholas get the BIG present out from Nana and Pop!
Spinning the Wheel of Fun....wahoo!
Mommy's handsome little devil :)
Brynn totally hitting on Jacob...who, by the way is a skeeball CHAMP! Seriously, the kid could whoop any adult. I was in awe of his skills.
Yeah. Daddy and Uncle Ben cheated and won 1,000 tickets...which I do not condone at all. Harumph.
All those tickets? Nicholas just wanted a cheap slinky!
Long day, time to go unwind on the couch with my favorite person in the whole wide world :)
Labels: Nicholas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
I have been following you on xanga since the days when you JUST started dating Nick ( my screen name was Laurenmb3029) and i just CANT get over how big your kids are and how much has changed. I have a 7 month old son now and the time just FLIES! I can't believe nicholas is 3!!!!!! Little boys are just the best and yours is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen! Josie and Brynn are gorgeous too, of course! Glad youre back to blogging ! Happy bday nicholas!!!
3 years indeed :))
Hey, don't forget to back up your files and data! You don't want to lose amazing pictures like these! I can help! http://track.mypcbackup.com/?hash=01f8de31
Post a Comment